Are organic & natural products strong enough to work on my hair & will the color last?
The answer is yes, and much more effectively, with the added benefit of being much safer for you and the stylist. Since there is no ammonia or many other corrosive ingredients in the color, your hair will be colored gently and be able to retain the color. See why, described in detail – below.
Why do we use Organic Salon Systems Products for Color & Styling?
It’s important what you put into products, but it’s just as important what you leave out!
- Organic Color Systems is truly the world’s only “Salon Exclusive”, ammonia & ammonia derivative-free hair color.
- Ammonia is a damaging toxin that is primarily used in explosives, fertilizer & cleaning products. In addition to it’s negative effects on the skin, eyes & respiratory system, ammonia compromises the hair’s ability to hold onto hair color, because it severely damages the cuticle & destroys tyrosine (the hair’s protein that develops melantonin, hair’s natural pigment.)
- No Formaldehyde or derivatives
- No diamine toluenes or any other PTDs
- No plastics (plastic free styling)
- No sodium laurel sulphates (SLS)
- No ammonium lauryl sulfate
- No ammonium laureth sulfate
- No ammonium xylene sulfonate
- No TEA lauryl sulfate
- No thioglycolates or parabens. Parabens are a preservative that are said to mimic estrogen in the body.
- Full spectrum of bio balanced vitamin & plant extracts
- No sulfur
- No selenium sulfide
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free by PETA
- No animal bi-products
- No animal testing
- Resorcinol free. Resorcinol is a pigment that is banned in the European Union but is still used in the U.S., resorcinol in a suspected carcinogen.
- Uses pharmaceutical grade peroxide. This is used in contact lens solution & eye drops, if is more refined and milder for the skin & hair.
- Has supreme 100% resistant grey hair coverage
- Exclusive certified organic ingredients
- Rich with nutrients, anti-oxidants, vitamins & amino acids